At some point in your life you’ve experienced trauma, you’ve done a lot of recovery work, and now you’re ready to give yourself some time and space to focus on your future self. Trauma Informed Coaching will help you:
- quit the stuff that drains your integrity
- express yourself clearly and confidently
- be kinder to yourself
- free yourself from dysfunctional relationships
- be free from drama in your close relationships
- unblock your creative expression
- share your creative expressions with others
- create practical next steps you feel inspired to take
What would you like to have happen?
If you’re looking for emotional support, accountability, feeling supported and held as you design your own tasks to make changes in your life, then coaching is for you! My coaching is Trauma Informed*, insured and I have regular supervision.
On this site, you’ll find:
- what you can expect from Trauma Informed Coaching
- resources about trauma and recovery
- information about my background and expressive art projects
You might like to speak to me so you can get a sense of whether you’d like to work with me or you might like a PDF of my coaching packages; feel free to phone/text or email, using the details on the right/below, or use the Contact form and I’ll contact you.
Any contact you have with me will be kept confidential, unless what you tell me highlights a safeguarding issue.
*You don’t have to have experienced trauma to work with me 🙂