What would you like to have happen?
- quit the stuff that drains your integrity
- free yourself from dysfunctional relationships
- express yourself clearly and confidently
- be kinder to yourself
- unblock your creative expression
- share your creative expressions with others
- be free from drama in your close relationships
- create practical next steps you feel inspired to take
I am a person-centred Life Coach and I used a mix of movement, metaphor and expressive art, alongside coaching and counselling skills, to facilitate you to what you would like to have happen. You will feel deeply heard and understood as I partner with you to grow the confidence you need to make life changes based on your core values, so that you’re living your life from integrity and authenticity.
My coaching is Trauma Informed*, insured and I have regular supervision.
On this site, you’ll find:
- what you can expect from Trauma Informed Coaching
- resources about trauma and recovery
- information about my background and expressive art projects
You might like to speak to me so you can get a sense of whether you’d like to work with me; feel free to phone/text or email, using the details on the right/below, or use the Contact form and I’ll contact you.
Any contact you have with me will be kept confidential, unless what you tell me highlights a safeguarding issue.
*You don’t have to have experienced trauma to work with me 🙂